As worries grow about the new coronavirus, online searches for ways to boost the immune system have increased massively. Vitamins? Essential Oils? Yoga? Food?
The bottom line is that there is no magic pill or a specific food guaranteed to boost your immune system and protect you from a virus. But there are real ways you can take care of yourself (self-care) and support your immune system in the best possible way to do its natural job; it may just need a bit more help right now.
So, here are my 5 x TOP TIPS for you to bolster your immune system and help the complex network of cells, organs and tissues in your body to work together to protect you from infection, i.e. physically and mentally.
SPEAK A MANTRA
Talking to ourselves in a positive and encouraging way helps our stress levels to reduce and hence lower the risk of infection. Any stress weakens the immune system and increases your risk. So, speak the following daily, several times a day, for as long as you feel like you truly believe that you say:
I am healthy. I am safe. All is good.
USE ESSENTIAL OILS
Natural essential oils are powerful physical healers. Some essential oils are considered to be 40-60 times more potent than herbs. They assist the body in fighting unfriendly microorganisms; cleansing organs, glands and body systems. They can balance body functions and raise the body’s energetic vibration. THIS is exactly what we need in times of a virus, in order to support ourselves from the inside and outside.
Here are the Top 5 Essential Oils (dōTERRA only) I recommend you get into your household right now:
- Oregano: This is a powerful oil that acts as a natural anti-biotic. Moreover, it clears negativity and negative attachments that leave us drained, reducing our natural immune response. Application: Mix with fractionated coconut oil (FCO) and apply onto the soles of your feet. Article Number: #60204665
- On Guard: This is the Oil of Protection. It shields you from bacteria, viruses and mould. It is your anti-viral blend. Furthermore, it supports you in warding off energetic parasites and other negative influences. Application: Mix with fractionated coconut oil (FCO) and apply onto your throat and chest. Article Number: #60204659
- Lemon: The Oil of Focus doesn’t only support you in engaging the mind in the ‘right things’ right now, it also assists you to cleanse your body. Since the essential oils from dōTERRA are the purest on the market, you can also use them internally, for example in your water. This way you flush out any toxins from your body. Application: Put 1-2 drops into 1 litre of still water and drink throughout the day to keep your throat hydrated. Article Number: #60204656
- Air: This oil is the Respiratory Blend, the Oil of Breath. This oil invites you to breathe in (positivity) and breathe out (negativity) and embrace life with openness. It supports the respiratory system by opening up the lungs and air passages allowing air and emotion to release. Application: Mix with FCO and apply onto your chest, back of neck and also onto the soles of your feet. Extra tip: Also helps people who snore ;-). Article Number: #60203777
- Melaleuca: This oil is anti-bacterial and a disinfectant by nature. It’s also knows as tea tree oil. It helps to release micro-organisms in the body, but as the Oil of Energetic Boundaries it also assists in clearing toxic, codependent and parasitic relationships. Application: Mix with FCO and apply behind your ears. For energetic protection, put 1-2 drops undiluted onto the top of your head, crown chakra. Article Number: #60204660
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO): Dilution with a carrier oil no only increases the area of direct application, but also helps to protect your skin from potential sensitivity. For adults, essential oils should be diluted at least 25%, i.e. 25 drops on one teaspoon of carrier oil. Fractionated means the oil stay liquid at all temperates. It is the perfect oil for basic dilution, like described above. Article Number: #60204881
Follow this step-by-step guideline now to order your oils and get through this phase healthier and with confidence. Order now until 30.3.2020.
- Click on this link: https://www.mydoterra.com/ninasadlowsky/#/joinAndSave
- Select option “WHOLESALE CUSTOMER” to benefit from a 25% bonus on your order. Now and always. Then click JOIN DO TERRA.
- Select your country.
- Enter all your details. Please ensure you see me as the enroller Sadlowsky, Nina / ID# 5690577.
- Select “DoTERRA Essentials Booklet & Enrolment Fee (23,75€)” in the scroll bar at the top and add to your basket.
- Add the essential oils and FCO listed above through the search bar or via the article number. Wholesale prices apply for you :-).
- Proceed to pay. (Paying by credit card is always quickest)
- You can join our Loyalty Rewards Programme (LRP) which gives you cash back (in points) on ordered products that you can use to get products for free. 🙂 You find more infos on that here: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/ebdoterra/downloads/lrp.pdf
- The total order incl. tax and shipping will amount to ca. 164,50€.
- Await your welcome email, which includes a private 25 minute oil consultation with me (only for orders as listed above and until 30.3.2020).
- You will also receive a 50 point credit, (= ca. 40 Euros) to redeem onto your next order (only for orders as listed above and until 30.3.2020).
Regardless of method, most mindfulness practices have a positive effect on our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. Think about meditation, breathing exercises and yoga and better and more sleep. Whatever you choose, choose what resonates the most with you and then practice it consistently to enhance the benefits of all other practices, such as essential oils.
You are kindly invited to join my Facebook Group to learn more, get ideas and practice with me. Simply follow this link to be part of my group of like-minded people.
You may have heard about the Wim Hof method. Cold showers help reduce stress levels. Regularly taking cold showers imposes a small amount of stress on your body, which leads to a process called ‘hardening’. This means that your nervous system gradually gets used to handling moderate levels of stress. The hardening process helps you to stay calmer and resilient when stress hits you. And the virus is definitely stress right now.
More robust immune response. Scientific studies have found that taking a cold shower increases the amount of white blood cells in your body. These blood cells protect your body against illnesses and diseases. It is believed that this process is related to an increased metabolic rate, which stimulates the immune response.
In general it is recommended to drink sufficient water every day, to support your metabolism but also to flush out anything that your body doesn’t need anymore. Now, with any virus, it is even more important to drink sufficiently and regularly every 15-20 minutes to flush the virus out of your body into the gastric tract where the gastric acid juices will destroy the virus. Add Lemon Essential Oil to your water to support the cleansing process.
Stay healthy. Take good care of yourself. I am here for you.
Love, yours Nina
Please note: The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.