Boom! When you already follow me on social media, then you’ll know that I have made it to Bestseller on Amazon. My eBook ‘Feel Understand Heal #2 – Design your life for results’ has made it to Number 1 in not only one, but three categories, namely ‘Spirituality’, ‘Personal Transformation’ and ‘Sports & Fitness’. I can’t even put into words how happy and proud I am. To really see and feel my happiness and excitement, watch my video on my YouTube channel.
After this huge success I was asking myself “What did it take me to succeed with my eBook?” but also broadly speaking “What does it take for one to succeed?” I reflected, so that I can pass on my experience and learnings to you. I came up with the following drivers of success. It is not the full alphabet, yet I have many letters serving your success.
- A as Ambition to succeed.
- B as Belief. The most important thing is to believe in yourself, to truly believe that you can do this. Because you can.
- C as Courage to do whatever it takes. C as Coach to hold you accountable.
- D as Discipline. No success without discipline. Discipline is also about your work ethics. It is about consistency, it is about showing up, even if you don’t want to.
- E as Energy. Bring your body and mind into a state of energy. Move your body, understand your mind and heal your soul to have the energy to succeed.
- F as Flow. Once you are in the flow, keep going & do not stop until you’ve achieved that result you are looking for.
- I as Inspiration. Inspire yourself to inspire others.
- L as Love. Fall in love with yourself first to love others. Give love. Love will come back to you.
- P as Patience. This is probably my biggest challenge. However, I know that whenever I surpass that point of impatience that BOOM things are rolling. Or when I call up my coach expressing my impatience, because he is going to be the one to push me and make me go further, so I can last longer.
- R as Results. What do you want to achieve? What result do you want to see? My eBook holds the subtitle ‘Design your life for results’ plus this is what I am doing. Designing my life for the results that I want to see, be it professionally or personally. Be it health or relationship related. Whatever it is, ask yourself, which results you want to achieve and make them measurable, whenever possible.
- S as Silence. In everything that is going on in our lives, it is necessary to be silent once in a while. To pause. To breathe. To be still. In the silence you’ll find your energy.
- T as Trust. Trust that things will be working out for you. Trust that the universe has your back and helps you accomplish your dreams. Trust in yourself, in your capabilities and that life is happening for you.
- W as Will. Without the will to excel, you won’t. Without the will to stand out, you won’t. Without the will to succeed, you won’t.
Thank you again to everyone who supported me in my endeavours, thank you to my coaches for believing in me, motivating me and pushing me to go further. Thank you to my friends, family and supporters who got my eBook. I truly hope that this book serves you to start designing your life for results. I wish you an enjoyable read. I know that I loved writing this book. I love pulling together content for you that serves you, helps you and inspires you to design your life for the results that you want to see.
PS: If you want more exercises and mind feed then get my eBook ‘Feel Understand Heal #1 – Reveal your true self’ here. When you are ready to dive deeper into your personal transformation and if you have the will to succeed, then attend my three hour workshop in Munich on Thursday, 13th December at 18.30pm.